If your mugshot or arrest information is on our site and you would like it removed, please read the following:
Under certain circumstances individuals are entitled to have their booking photograph and biographical information removed from mugshot websites free of charge. See HB 3467 and ORS 646.608 for more information.
If your charges have been dropped, or if you were never charged, we will remove your mugshot from our site upon request. We will verify all claims using Oregon’s online court records system.
If the charges were not dropped, we will not remove mugshots or charges from our site.
We do not accept money for removing mugshots. Don’t ask.
Please include in your request:
* The full URL of the page on our site where your mugshot appears.
* Your full name as it it appears on our site.
Things we suggest when you make your request
* Ask nicely.
* Make sure you provided the requested information and that you meet our criteria for mugshot removal.
Things that you should NOT do:
* Get pissy
* Threaten legal action (we know the law and we comply with it.)
* Share your story (sorry we just don’t have time to read them.)
The things mentioned above will only slow down your request. Or worse, we’ll put them at the end of the queue.
Please note that due to staff limitations as a result of COVID and the number of requests received, it can take up to 30 days to process a removal request.
Please note: For legal purposes, all requests for mugshot removal MUST be processed via email using the email address above -OR- by snail mail. Phone calls will not be returned.
Email can be sent to email@example.com or sent by mail to:
Oregon Crime News
PO Box 877
Creswell, OR 97426